Did you ever have a wall that you just didn't know what to do with? This wall is in our entryway, which is quite small. I finally decided it needed a bulletin board.
1. Buy cheap bulletin board (I got mine at a thrift store for 5 bucks.)
2. Cut fabric to fit inside the frame.
3. Spray or spread fabric adhesive on the cork board and adhere the fabric to it.
4. Use rick rack or some other fun decoration around the edges to hide the edges of the fabric. (I used brown rick rack and yes, that's a black frame. Eeeeek! Don't call the home decor police on me!)
5. Make some fun tacks!This one is a button hot glued to a thumb tack, with a pom pom on top for good measure.